Out of Stock
Critical Power Supply - CX2R-G2 Combo
Cleanest wireless set up available! CX-2R with internal receiver and New CXP Wireless Foot Pedal. No receivers to lose track of— just a power supply and pedal! Combo includes: 1 CX2-R Power supply, 1 G2 Magnet mount, 1 CXP Wireless Foot Pedal, 1 10/32 wing nut screw, 1 US power cord and adapter.
- Independent Dual Outputs
- Jump start enabled for hard-starting rotary machines
- Connects to Wireless Foot Switch, sold separately
- Provides session time meter, currency meter, and time of day
- Shows Volts, Amps, Speed (hz), Duty Cycle (%), and STL
- Voltage presets with 2, 4, or 6 machine memory modes
- Pedal override button means no need for a foot pedal if you run continuous mode
- Momentary or Maintained foot switch modes in an easy, single-button toggle
- Built in short circuit protection
- Non-volatile memory holds presets even when power is removed
- Power supply includes one magnetic universal mount with additional mounting available
- 6 amp peak current, 4 amp true continuous current
- Precision regulated set point voltage 0-18vdc
- .1 volt adjustment resolution
- Universal input 110-240vac 50/60hz
- Accepts standard 1/4″ clip cord and foot pedal connections
- Warranty: 2 years full manufacturer
CXP Wireless Foot Pedal
Pairs seamlessly with Critical AtomX-R and Critical XRR Power Supplies. Run as many as needed in one location without interference. Build with one central switch vs multiple contact springs for better responsiveness.
Durable, with improved shielding to limit debris from getting inside the switch. The non-skid rubber bottom ensures control and reliability.
Wireless uses 2 AAA batteries, included with the foot pedal to connect with Critical AtomX-R and Critical XRR Power Supplies. The foot pedal can also be used wired with any standard clip cord.
- Width: 5" Diameter
- Height: 1"
- Weight: 8.6 oz
- Warranty: 2 years manufacturer
- Made in the USA
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.