Out of Stock
Ink Machines Tattoo Machine - Dragonfly X2 (Deep Purple)
Dragonfly machines are designed with the tattoo artist in mind and manufactured with the highest quality materials and components available. The X2 model is the sum of Ink Machines' experience from building machines during the years and has led to several improvements.
1. New Swiss X2 motor. Exclusive for the X2 models. Hi-performance motor with 6W mechanical output and high energy efficiency (86%). Optimal for battery operation with the RPS-600. Runs all type of standard and cartridge needles.
2. Adjustable stroke lengths. Choose between three stroke lengths. 2.6mm, 3.7mm and 4.5mm with the same eccenter. Delivered with 3.7mm stroke. *Tool kit is needed to adjust the stroke length.
3. Easy to convert between standard and cartridge needles. When using cartridges the stay-up spring must be removed to prevent strain on the motor and to function properly. The X2 version has a lid in the frame that allows quick access to the stay-up spring. Easy to remove and insert when choosing between standard and cartridge needles.
4. More stable give adjustment. New cap with built in damper prevents clatter and excessive noise when using the softer give settings. Allows to use the whole 3 turns adjustment efficiently and without clatter.
5. Higher precision and finish. The X2 models have several improvements regarding component materials and precision.
- Lightweight (80 grams)
- Low vibrating
- Don’t need rubber bands
- Adjustable hitting force
- Adjustable stroke length
- Accepts standard grips, tubes and needles
- Compatible with cartridge needles
- Both clipcord & RCA connections
- Works with most power supplies 0-13V
- Normally stops in upper position
- No moving components in contact with plastic barrier
- High durability
- Wireless ready for RPS-600
- Input voltage: 0 - 13 volt DC (max. 13 volt DC)
- Power connections: RCA or clipcord (max. clip cord end diam Ø1,6 mm)
- Rpm range Stitches / sec: 0 - 8 000 rpm / min 0 - 130 / sec
- Stroke length: 2.6, 3.7 and 4.5 mm Adjustable
- Suspension stroke: 0 - 2 mm
- Max. tube diam : Ø8 mm
- Max. needle size: 50 magnum
- Weight: 80 grams
- Dimensions LxBxH: 90 x 21 x 77 mm
- As with all TATSoul products,these machines are only available to professional artists currently working in a licensed studio & will not be sold to the general public.
- Warranty Service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.