The Hydraulic Pro Twin is a more flexible version of our Hydraulic Pro. The twin leg rests can be independently adjusted. You can leave one leg in a downward position, while propping up the other leg in an upright horizontal position. This model is perfect for reaching the calf or the inner thighs. This chair swivels 360°, on top of a Heavy-duty hydraulic pump that is covered by a designer fiberglass base. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65° angle. Both leg rests can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- Independently adjustable legs
- Heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
- Sleek fiberglass hydraulic pump cover
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rests
- Removable arm rests and pillow
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- Rotates 360°
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- Steel armrest tube with armrest click lock mechanism
- Reinforced steel plate with 5mm hinge thickness
- New half inch thick armrest hinge design
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 30"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot level
- Capacity 400 lbs.
- Default position: 69" x 32" x 24" (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 36" x 23" (L x W)
- Weight: 108 lbs.
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest height, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 2
- Package A: 44" x 16" x 27" (L x W x H)
- Package B: 39" x 27" x 18" (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 83 lbs.
- Package B weight: 73 lbs.