The Twin Pro is a simple light weight chair with independent leg rest adjustments. Weighing only 68 pounds, it provides all the comfort of a large bed but without the heavy base needed for height adjustment and rotation. The twin leg rests can be independently adjusted. You can leave one leg in a downward position, while propping up the other leg in an upright horizontal position. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 55° angle. Both leg rests can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- Independently adjustable legs
- Light weight sturdy base
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
- Removable arm rests and pillow
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 55° incline upward
- Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Capacity 350 lbs.
- Default position: 73" x 33" x 25" (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Weight: 68 lbs.
* Default position: Bed completely flat, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 1
- Package A: 50" x 28" x 18" (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 86 lbs.