Our patented design offers a smaller footprint and a larger range of functions. In addition to a seated face forward position, a face down flat position, and a face up flat position, the TATSoul 370 Tattoo Client Chair also has a revolutionary straddle position that allows your clients to get their upper and lower back tattooed in comfort. The new back rest can sit 90° upward, and the legs can drop 90 degrees downward. Additional new features include adjustable height head rest, adjustable length leg rests, and full 360 degree swivel at any height. The TATSoul 370 Tattoo Client Chair still
includes our patented click-lock removable arm rests, independently adjustable leg rests, and all the stability and reinforced steel seen in our other models. To offer a complete solution, we recommend a TATSoul 370 Tattoo Client Chair paired with our TATSoul 370 Wing Attachment for larger clients.
- High straddle position for lower back tattoos
- Low straddle position for mid to high back and shoulder tattoos
- Stainless steel foot rest
- Removable click-lock steel reinforced arm rests
- Full range leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Full range back rest adjustment from 90° upright to 180° flat
- Full range 360° swivel at any height
- Slim and sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Adjustable height headrest
- Removable pillow
- Improved plush comfort face hole
- Leg extensions for tall clients
- Double plated heavy-duty steel base
- Ultra high grade hydraulic lift
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
Product Dimensions (flat position):
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 31"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot lever
- Slim sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Weight capacity 400 lbs
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Height Range: 24" to 31"
- Length Range: 52" to 81"
- Width with arm rests: 29"
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 36" x 19"(L x W)
- Weight of chair: 185 lbs