The 570 Client Chair by TATSoul exists at the cutting edge of tattoo furniture design. The customer comfort offered by the 570 Client Chair is matched only by its versatility; the 570 provides ergonomic support to clients while sitting, laying down, or straddling. Every foot rest, leg rest, and headrest is independently adjustable to customize the tattooing experience for each client. The luxurious cushioning system is upholstered with smooth PVC vinyl to ensure clients are calm and comfortable throughout the duration of their session.
Contoured for the Body
Deeper Inset for Straddle Position
- The contoured molded back and seat cushions increase client comfort and support
- An increased taper design provides comfort while providing a more contoured straddling position for clients
- With an integrated face-cradle and removable headrest pillow, the 570's design affords comfort and a variety of useful applications
- Upholstered with smooth PVC vinyl - prevents unwanted lines on clients' bodies after extended sessions
- Multi-layered cushioning for superior comfort and pressure reduction
- Optimal adjustability for unrivaled chair positioning
- High straddle position for lower back tattoos
- Low straddle position for mid to high back and shoulder tattoos
- Removable pillow with plush face hole for face-down position
- Full range leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Full range backrest adjustment from 90° upright to 180° flat
- Full range 360° swivel at any height
- Adjustable height headrest, which converts into a face cradle
- Leg extensions for tall clients
- Removable click-lock steel reinforced arm rests
- Durable stainless steel foot rest
- Slim and sleek design to fit in stations of any size
- Double plated heavy-duty steel base
- Ultra high grade hydraulic lift
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump, or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
Product Dimensions (flat position):
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 31"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot lever
- Slim sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Weight capacity 400 lbs.
- Height Range: 24" to 31"
- Length Range: 52" to 81"
- Width with arm rests: 29"
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 36" x 19"(L x W)
- Weight of chair: 185 lbs.
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion