MadaCide-FD is a hospital-level Disinfectant/Cleaner/Deodorizer that is designed specifically for the infection control needs of healthcare. Efficacy tests have demonstrated that this product is an effective bactericide, virucide, germicide, and fungicide
It is formulated to disinfect hard, non-porous, inanimate, environmental surfaces, including chrome, glass, painted surfaces, plastics and stainless steel. It is ideal for use with most medical surfaces such as operating rooms, respiratory therapy equipment and medical instruments. Unique anti-corrosion formulation will not damage lenses, cement, plastics, rubber, steel, aluminum, brass or other metal when used as directed.
Kills Influenza A, HIV, Hepatitis B & C, TB, MRSA, VRE, and SARS.
PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING: The price of this product includes the cost of shipping - this item always qualifies for FREE ground shipping. When ordering this item by itself, please choose the Free Shipping option.
- Contains Alcohol
- EPA registered
IMPORTANT: Please note this product cannot be Expedited or shipped to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii
Differences between MadaCide FD and MadaCide-1
- Due to the nature of the product and the shipping restrictions imposed by shipping companies, this product can only be shipped via ground. All express orders for this product will be shipped via ground only.
- MadaCide FD has alcohol, MadaCide-1 is alcohol-free
- MadaCide FD is fast drying, and MadaCide-1 has a slower dry time
- MadaCide FD has a dry time of 6-10 minutes (Ideal for cleaning between sessions/appointments)
- MadaCide-1 has a dry time of 15-20 minutes (Ideal for final cleaning session before closing shop)