The Method Modular System by renowned tattoo artist Jesse Smith is designed to optimize studio organization and efficiency. With the Method System, artists can arrange their palette, choose their inks, and access their supplies as conveniently as possible. Additionally, this system allows for various setups and arrangements, so you can enjoy a workstation and setup that’s right for you.
Clean up your studio drawers with Method Modular System dividers and connectors. The Method Single T Connector is used to connect two Method Dividers perpendicularly; when used with the Method Double (Linear) connectors, artists can also connect two dividers in a linear fashion. Method dividers and connectors all work together to create studio drawer compartments for organizing and easily accessing your supplies.
- Made from durable plastic
- Used to perpendicularly connect Method studio drawer dividers
- Used to organize tattoo equipment
- Fits into tattoo studio drawers
- Dimensions: 1.5” (tall) x 3.5” (W)
- Part of the Method Tattoo Modular System by Jesse Smith
- Price per one single T connector