TATSoul has taken the premium tattoo equipment to a new level with the Oros Limited Edition Client Chair, which features an all-black, “murdered out” paint style from headrest to base.
With its infinite adjustments and multi-density foam construction, this chair embodies TATSoul known quality and comfort.
The Oros Limited Edition Chair now includes built-in, retractable wheels and comes included with the wing extensions and plastic coverings to protect the vinyl cushions. Cushions available in Black and Oxblood.
Oros Cushion Design
Soft, thick multi-density foam conforms to the users body and minimizes pressure points
Blacked Out Housing
Meticulously designed with a refreshing, sleek industrial style from base to arm rests
Gas Charged Leg and Backrest Lift Supports
Gas charged leg and back lifts allow quick and effortless adjustments with or without the client on the chair
Barber Chair inspired Foot Rest Accessory
Removable foot rest accessory alleviates seat and leg pressure when in the seated position
Tilting Seat Base
New tilting seat base design to allow precise adjustment for optimal comfort
With an integrated face-cradle and removable headrest pillow, the Oros's design affords comfort and a variety of useful applications
- Upholstered with smooth PVC vinyl - prevents unwanted lines on clients' bodies after extended sessions
- Multi-layered cushioning for superior comfort and pressure reduction
- Removable armrests - steel reinforced click lock functionality
- Optimal adjustability for unrivaled chair positioning
- High straddle position for lower back tattoos
- Low straddle position for mid to high back and shoulder tattoos
- Removable pillow with plush face hole for face-down position
- Full range leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Full range backrest adjustment from 90° upright to 180° flat
- Full range 360° swivel at any height
- Adjustable height headrest, which converts into a face cradle
- Leg extensions for tall clients
- Durable stainless steel feet
- Slim and sleek design to fit in stations of any size
- Double plated heavy-duty steel base
- Ultra high grade hydraulic lift
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump, or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.58" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 31"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot lever
- Slim sleek design to fit in both large and small stations
- Weight capacity 400 lbs
Product Dimensions (flat position)*:
Height Range: 24" to 31"
Length Range: 52" to 81"
Width with arm rests: 29"
Arm rest width: 4"
Cushion thickness: 4"
Hydraulic base: 36" x 19"(L x W)
Weight of chair: Elite - 239 lbs