The Bishop V6 Rotary machine is a versatile rotary machine that can operate with both traditional needle on bar and cartridges (with the correct cartridge grip). The Capo line has been Bishop Rotary's first and longest running model now in its 6th generation.
- The perfect machine to transition from coil to rotary
- "Organic Give"...better than adjustable give!
- Special ergo-design that pushes the backweight forward, giving a better balance
- Works with traditional needles and tubes
- Made in the USA
- Custom made Faulhauber precision German motor
- Aircraft aluminum on state-of-the-art 5-axis Kitamura CNC machines in our ISO 9000 facility in California
- Handpolished to a mirror finish, then anodised to aircraft industry standards
- Perfect linear driven motion for accuracy
- One of our most versatile machines because it does lining, shading, color packing, and any style in the tattoo world
- 3.5mm stroke
- Double needle clip, which holds the needle perfectly in place, eliminating the need for rubber bands and any lateral motion of the needle. This allows the artist to pick away at those ultra fine details
Bishop provides a lifetime warranty on the frame and a one-year warranty on all parts including the motor.
Note: Motor housing sticker design may vary from posted picture.
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.