The Spektra Edge by FK Irons is the first completely versatile dedicated cartridge machine! All options packed into one machine without the need for additional hardware.
All New Patent Pending MultiVise
- All new patent pending MultiVise System accepts conventional backstem and screw-on style cartridge grips without the need for adaptors.
Variable Give On-the-Fly
- Change the stroke from 2.8 - 4.2 mm (with variable options in-between) without the need for interchangeable parts.
Pivoting Stainless Steel Drive-bar
- "Variable On-the-Fly" Micro Dialed Give Adjustment. One full turn of the Dial takes you from no give to full give. (Only available on Spektra Edge X)
Self Lubricating Slider
- The Drive-bar will work with our RPG Cartridge Grips, both disposable and autoclavable, along with the Hawk screw-on adjustable grips. The pivoting Drive-bar pivots on its end joint to self align with the cartridge when the machine is active. This stabilizes the bar and needle without the need of bushings causing additional friction and noise.
Ball Bearing Slider Stabilization
- All new slider material reduces friction and wear, prolonging the life of parts; virtually maintenance free.
Hex Drive Mechanism
- Ensures accurate glide of the slider while reducing friction and noise, delivering a smooth performance with no axial play.
Aircraft Aluminum Enclosure
- Patent-pending Hex Drive Mechanism allows the motor to be detached while canceling axial load on the shaft. The Edge uses the same Hex Drive MotorBolt as the Direkt, this means that if you have a Direkt you can interchange MotorBolts
- CNC crafted from one solid rod of 6061 T6 aluminum, mirror polished and anodized for ultimate durability.
Made in the USA
About FK Irons
FK Irons are the creation of Gaston Siciliano. From its humble beginnings in a garage, FK Irons has grown to become a manufacturer trusted by renowned artists from all over the world.
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.
** This machine is not compatible with standard needles and tubes, cartridge style needles only.