One of the most custom designed machines that Feldman offer - the Alabax is a stylish machine that is slightly smaller to give you dexterity and control for those longer jobs. Feldman machines feature all steel construction, pre fab 3-piece tig welded frame and an easy to use tube vice. All pieces are precision made in the USA from low carbon alloy, so the machine won't hang on to any residual magnetism.Great for color blending and also black and grey shading. This machine runs a little faster and backs off to preform nice smooth saturation and control with fades. Bug pins are a great recomendation for needle use with this machine.
Exclusively designed and crafted by Brandyn Feldman, the Alabax Coil Tattoo Machine was made by a tattoo artist for tattoo artists. Backed by the Feldman Lifetime Guarantee, the Alabax Coil Tattoo Machine will encourage you to move into new territory with your artistry.
- Weight = 7.1 oz
- Frame = 3-piece prefab tig-welded frame
- Type = Soft Shader
- Material = Low carbon steel alloy (machine won't hang on to any residual magnetism)
- Construction = T-top style construction with a full 1.000 inch size coil core
- Coils = 3/8 inch, 8 wrap
- A-Bar = Medium/Regular
- Springs = .018 front, .018 rear plus O-ring
- Contact = Trillium copper contact screw
- Voltage = Runs ideally between 4-8V
- Mil spec capacitor
- American-made steel and hardware
- Handmade and fine-tuned by a tattoo artist for tattoo artists
- High-polish finish on all parts
- 0 Heat Power
These machines are hand-made by Brandyn Feldman; the appearance of component parts may vary.
All sales on this item are final. Warranty service for this item will be provided by the manufacturer.