FDA Listed Tuttnauer Valueklave 1730 Manual Autoclave Sterilizer. This is a professional grade sterilizer and is perfect for all your tattooing sterilization needs. The Valueklave 1730 will satisfy all of your basic sterilization needs at an economical price. The compact size (7" chamber) makes it a perfect primary unit. The fast cycle time and heated drying delivers a quick turnaround for wrapped or unwrapped instruments. The simple controls and easy closing door make this unit a breeze to operate. High speed and reliability are built into every Valueklave 1730.
WE CANNOT SHIP EXPRESS FOR THIS ITEM. Please allow 2-3 weeks for delivery.
Please call 1.888.828.7685 to see if we can make an exception. Thank you for for understanding.
- Fast Cycle Time. 11 minutes from a hot start* (Standard Unwrapped Cycle time).
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir.
- Dual safety to protect against overheating.
- International certifications
- 316L Grade Stainless Steel with Electro-Polish Finish
DIMENSIONS and SPECIFICATIONS:
- Chamber Dimensions 7" x 13"
- Chamber Volume 2 Gallons
- Overall Dimenisons 17.9" x 17.4" x 12" L X W X H
- Standard Cassettes Capacity 2 half
- Tray Dimensions 1.6" x 4.7" x 0.8"
- No. of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time: Cold 15 mins, Hot 11 mins
- 120 V
- Power 1350 W
- Autoclave Weight 50 lbs