TAC Sciences - Stable Healing SPF Lotion - 4oz
TAC Sciences Stable Healing SPF Lotion is dermatologist formulated to help protect and heal your tattoo(s) during minimal sun exposure. The SPF lotion can be used:
- To moisturize and heal your tattoo(s) and protect from sun exposure
- As a Daily SPF Lotion to protect tattoo(s) from the sun
Developed in collaboration by board certified dermatologists and industry-leading tattoo artists.
Active Ingredients: Homosalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5%, Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Alcohol, Lecithin, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Polyparaben, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate
Cruelty Free. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. All Natural.
Dermatologist Tested & Formulated
Smooth, Light & Quickly Absorbed
External skin use only. Do not consume. Keep away from eyes.
1. Wash new tattoo(s) with TAC Sciences Stable Healing Body Wash prior to application of TAC SPF Lotion during the healing process for the first two weeks.
2. Apply a thin layer liberally to tattoo(s) 15 minutes before minimal sun exposure.
3. Wash and re-apply every 2 hours only when continued exposure to the sun.
4. Once tattoo is healed continue use of TAC SPF Lotion for continued protection from sun exposure.