COVID-19 Update | Tattoo Blog - TATSoul
Dear TATSoul Customers,
It goes without saying that the health and safety of our customers and staff are our number one priority, and we are doing everything we can to ensure we operate our business safely and efficiently; amidst the rapidly changing situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
With this message, we want to reassure you that TATSoul online and phone operations will continue to serve our customers during this time to the best of our ability.
With that said, we want you to know we will be monitoring the situation closely. At this time we are operating business as usual while continuing usual business practices, this includes but is not limited to the following; should operations require change we are prepared to take the following actions:
- Events – At this time we are suspending all upcoming events until further notice.
- Product Availability – We are known for our service and attention to detail when it comes to quality control of our products. To best service the needs of our customers, we have increased our available inventory on most essential items that can be ordered online and phone.
- Sanitized Workspace – We put tremendous effort into providing, and will continue to maintain, clean and sanitized workspace in our offices.
- Shipping – We currently own and operate multiple stocked warehouses around the country. Our network of warehouses will help us continue to meet your needs in the event that certain states require temporary work restrictions.
- Communication – We will provide updates on the status of our business and customer service operations or potential delays on our website in the event that there are any restrictions implemented in certain geographic locations.
We very much appreciate your support especially during this unique and challenging time. We also stand with you, the community that has built our brand. And we are optimistic this will soon pass but, in the meantime, we hope to see you online.