300 Slim Tattoo Client Chair - Base or Pro Models Available
DUE TO INCREASE IN DEMAND, SHIPPING OUT FURNITURE WILL TAKE 2-3 WEEKS.
The Slim 300 Client Chair provides the perfect mix of style and features. An ultra-slim profile allows this client chair to fit into any shop space but without giving up comfort for your client. The cushions are made from the same softer multi-density foam construction we use in our Oros 680. The hydraulic foot pump allows the artist to easily raise or lower the chair, and accommodating taller clients is easy with the leg extensions which com standard with this slim line chair. Available in black.
|Retractable wheels capability|
|Stainless steel foot rest|
- Slim, low profile styling
- Hydraulic foot pump for easy height manipulation
- Standard face cradle
- Easily leans back for greater comfort and access
- Standard leg bar for straddle position
- Rotates 360°
- Independently adjustable legs
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Height Adjustment from 24" to 30"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 90° upward incline
- Leg rests adjustment from 0° flat to 90° downward incline
- Capacity 400 lbs
- Default position*: 65" x 25" x 24" (L x W x H)
- Width without arm rest: 18"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 36" x 23" (L x W)
- Quantity: 2
- Package A: 40" x 16" x 27"
- Package B: 35" x 12" x 25"
- Package A weight: 60 lbs
- Package B weight: 112 lbs
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest height, w/arms and head rest
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
Quick Order Form
Add multiple products and quantities below: