DUE TO INCREASE IN DEMAND, SHIPPING OUT FURNITURE WILL TAKE 2-3 WEEKS.
The Hydraulic Pro Lite is lighter and has a thinner hydraulic base than the Hydraulic Pro. This chair swivels 360°, on top of a Heavy-duty hydraulic pump with a beautiful chrome finish. The thinner base allows the operator to get in closer to the client while tattooing. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 65° angle. The leg rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- Thinner heavy-duty hydraulic lift pump
- Chrome finished hydraulic pump
- Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
- Removable arm rests and pillow
- Facial hole for face down positioning
- Rotates 360°
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- 1 year hydraulic warranty
- Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- Hydraulic pump has a 1.1" shaft diameter with a 7.7" stroke
- Height adjustment from 24" to 30"
- Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 65° incline upward
- Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- Rotates in horizontal direction and locks in location with foot level
- Capacity 400 lbs.
- Default position: 69" x 32" x 24" (L x W x H)
- Arm rest width: 4"
- Cushion thickness: 4"
- Hydraulic base: 42" x 21" (L x W)
- Weight: 169 lbs.
* Default position: Bed completely flat, lowest position, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- Quantity: 2
- Package A: 43" x 13" x 26" (L x W x H)
- Package B: 47" x 25" x 15" (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 91 lbs.
- Package B weight: 78 lbs.