The Flite X1 is a lightweight machine (3.8oz without battery) with a custom dual nanotechnology motor that still delivers on power. It is a true wireless system that eliminates the need for a power supply or cables.
Equipped with two non-proprietary, cost-efficient batteries, this machine operates for upwards of 8 hours when used with the large 18500 battery and 4 hours when used with the small 18350. Flite X1 is the first Inkjecta to allow fully adjustable speed and voltage with the press of a single button — the very same button that turns the machine on and off. Artists can also adjust the needle depth using ergonomic forward and back buttons located on the machine’s body. This means there is no need for an adjustable grip, saving you money in the long run.
Please note that we do not accept returns on any machines that have been used.
- True wireless system
- Up to 8 hours of runtime
- LED wheel that works as a machine output reader & tracks battery life
- Speed and needle depth adjustability
- Compatible with all previous Flite Nano grips and cam wheels
- Manufactured in Australia
- 3.25mm Cam
- Carbon Rigid Bar (fitted)
- Medium Torsion Bar
- Hard Torsion Bar
- 2040mAH 18500 Li-Ion Battery
- 900mAH 18350 Li-Ion Battery & Spacer
- Two Port Battery Charger
- Inox MX5 Lubricant
- Magnetic Key Tools
- Hard Protective Carry Case
- Hard Cover Release Edition X1 Feature Book & Manual
Quick Order Form
Add multiple products and quantities below:
Inkjecta Flite X1 Wireless Lightweight Tattoo Machine