Hard surface disinfectant and cleaner. A must have to keep your studio clean from virus and diseases.
- Due to the nature of the product and the shipping restrictions imposed by shipping companies, this product can only be shipped via ground. All express orders for this product will be shipped via ground only.
IMPORTANT: Please note this product cannot be Expedited or shipped to Canada, Alaska or Hawaii
Differences between MadaCide FD and MadaCide-1
- • MadaCide FD has alcohol, MadaCide-1 is alcohol-free
- • MadaCide FD is fast drying, and MadaCide-1 has a slower dry time
- • MadaCide FD has a dry time of 6-10 minutes (Ideal for cleaning between sessions/appointments)
- • MadaCide-1 has a dry time of 15-20 minutes (Ideal for final cleaning session before closing shop)
- • Broad-spectrum activity on inanimate surfaces.
- • Ready-to-use (no mixing required); just spray, wipe, repeat once, and let dry.
- • Biodegradable, non-corrosive, non-staining, non-toxic, and non-irritating formula is safe to use and environmentally friendly.
- • Safe enough to dispose down drains.
- • Maintains potency up to 2 years after opening with cap secured tightly.
- • Non-flammable, non-combustible, and non-volatile.
- • Pleasant fragrance.
- • Active Ingredients: dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride 0.105%, dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride 0.105%.
- • Kills Hepatitis A B &C Mycobacterium,TB, MRSA, Canine Parvovirus Poliovirus, HIV(AIDS) plus Fungicidal.
- • Safe and effective for use on inanimate surfaces.
MadaCide - Quart has a rating of 1.0 stars based on 1 reviews.
Quick Order Form
Add multiple products and quantities below:
MadaCide - Quart
MadaCide - Gallon