Mako Studio Artist Chair
DUE TO INCREASE IN DEMAND, SHIPPING OUT FURNITURE WILL TAKE 2-3 WEEKS.
The Mako Studio Chair by TATSoul is designed to save space by filling a number of versatile roles around the shop. As an artist chair, the split backrest and 6 points of adjustment allow the Mako to be customized to support the natural posture of each artist. The uniquely ergonomic straddle position offered by the Mako Studio Chair also makes it perfect for clients receiving back tattoos. The Mako Studio Chair comes equipped with a sturdy wheeled base and upholstered with smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning and protection against contaminants.
- 6 points of adjustment for ultimate customization: Seat height, Seat front-to-rear pitch, Back angle, Backrest pitch, Backrest height, Backrest split height
- Durable metal base with wheels for mobility
- Smooth, high quality vinyl for easy cleaning
- Provides ergonomic support for both front-facing and straddling positions
- Non-marking, lockable wheels included
- Default Position: 20" x 19" x 32"
- Height Range: 17" - 22"
- Capacity: 250 lbs
- 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl)
- 1 year pneumatic warranty
- Length: 26"
- Width: 25.5"
- Height: 20"
- Weight: 41 lbs.
Quick Order Form
Add multiple products and quantities below: