TATSoul Gen 2 Reno Rest - Black
TATSoul is proud to introduce the highly anticipated second generation Reno Rest; the most versatile stand-alone arm and leg rest in the world. The second generation patent-pending 360 degree ball pivot mechanism allows the rest to be positioned in virtually unlimited angles. Fully collapsible feet and frame body, easy fit for traveling and storage. The new patent-pending Hemi-Lock™ Height Adjustment locks the support bar firmly in place, allowing for maximum stability. Made from high quality Ergo-Form™ Molded Foam Technology for long lasting, durable shape and form. Never have to worry about ripped vinyl or stitches coming undone. Easy to clean and prevents contamination!
- Frame constructed of both steel and stainless steel.
- Compact and comes with a duffle bag carrying case.
- High quality Ergo-Form™ Molded Foam Technology for long lasting, durable shape and form. No more ripped vinyl or stitches - prevents bio-hazard seeping into the arm pad.
- The new patent-pending Hemi-Lock™ Height Adjustment locks the support bar firmly in place, allowing for maximum stability.
- New 360 angle adjustment for arm placement using the second generation patent-pending ball pivot mechanism.
- Custom TATSoul heavy duty adjustment knobs for easier comfort and control.
- Adjustable height and length.
- Easy assembly and dis-assembly with built-in adjustable support bars.
- Available in 2 frame finishes: black and Antique Hammertone Frame Finish.
- The most versatile armrest ever manufactured.
- Patent-pending design.
- LIFETIME STRUCTURAL WARRANTY
- Height Range: 25.2 inches to 47.6 inches
- Cushion Length: 16.1 inches
- Cushion Width: 6.5 inches
- Cushion thickness: 3.1 inches
- Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- Quantity: 1
- Package A: 27.2" x 11" x 11" (L x W x H)
- Package A weight: 22.9 lbs.