The Twin Pro is a simple light weight chair with independent leg rest adjustments. Weighing only 68 pounds, it provides all the comfort of a large bed but without the heavy base needed for height adjustment and rotation. Even without the heavy base, many adjustments can be made to this chair for a comfortable tattooing experience for the artist and the client. The twin leg rests can be independently adjusted. You can leave one leg in a downward position, while propping up the other leg in an upright horizontal position. The back rest can be manually adjusted from a flat position to an upward 55° angle. Both leg rests can be manually adjusted from a flat position to a downward 45° angle. For easy transitioning, it has fully removable arms. For a face down position, simply remove the pillow to expose a comfortable face hole.
- • Independently adjustable legs
- • Light weight sturdy base
- • Manually adjustable back rest and leg rest
- • Removable arm rests and pillow
- • Facial hole for face down positioning
- • 3 year structure and frame warranty (does not apply to wear and tear parts such as vinyl, hydraulic pump or click locks)
- • 1 year hydraulic warranty
- • Upholstered in PVC vinyl
- • Back rest adjustment from 0° flat to 55° incline upward
- • Leg rest adjustment from 0° flat to 45° downward decline
- • Capacity 350 lbs.
- • CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTION MANUAL
- • Default position: 73" x 33" x 25" (L x W x H)
- • Arm rest width: 4"
- • Cushion thickness: 4"
- • Weight: 68 lbs.
* Default position: Bed completely flat, w/arms
* All heights measured from ground to top of seat cushion
- • Quantity: 1
- • Package A: 50" x 28" x 18" (L x W x H)