The TATSoul ENSO Crisp Microblades is the joint venture collaboration between TATSoul and renowned PMU artist Roxanne Crisp. Working together tirelessly on fine tuning needle specifications and an innovative grip and smudger handle, the Enso Crisp Microblades is primed to be the best tool in the industry.
Made with trusted TATSoul Japanese forged ENSO needles, the microblades introduce a pre-set 17 degree angle blade which allows for effortless strokes without obstructing your view. The ¾” contour grip provides unique ergonomics that allow artists to work free of joint or tendon pain.
The wave patterned silicone grip provides unmatched comfort while the applicator tip puts you in control pigment application.
- Artist collaboration - Tested and configurations selected by Roxanne Crisp
- Japanese medical grade steel - Forged for precision & strength
- Protective Shell Cap - Prevents needle
- 3/4" Non-Slip Contour Grip - Patterned
- 17 degree pre-set angle grip
- Available in U Blade or Angled Blade
- 10 pc/box
Quick Order Form
Add multiple products and quantities below: