Through her immeasurable compassion for survivors and previvors, Stacie-Rae, in collaboration with Ever After Pigments, has artfully curated this Areola Series for artists and technicians to create and master the most accurate nipple and areola restorative tattoos. This series eliminates the guesswork by providing step-by-step educational resources. The series includes 3 inclusive sets in Fair Maiden (For Fitz 1/2 skin tones), Golden Child (For Fitz 3/4 skin tones), & Bronze Age (For Fitz 5/6 skin tones). A Multi-Set is also available representing the full range of skin tones, and includes 3 additional Hyper Detail colors for hyper-realistic finishing details to accommodate veins, capillaries, and highlights. Formulated specifically for the use of areola reconstruction, these pigments allow for infinite color possibilities for optimal, and most realistic, healed results.
Check out other A.R.T. products by Stacie-Rae!
- Most inclusive range of colors
- Each Fair Maiden, Golden Child, or Bronze Age set includes: (3) 1 oz Areola Tones, (1) 1 oz Nipple Tone, (1) 1 oz Shade Tone
- 4 Temporary Areola Tattoos (to match set shade)
- Ink drawdown sheet for practice
- Step-by-step visual instruction guide & instructional video included in all sets
- Certified Sterile Inks
- Variable viscosities resulting in minimal pre-mixing
- Single Sets Weight: 1.15 lbs
- Multi-Set Weight: 3.75 lbs
- CLICK HERE to download the supplemental color drawdown guides and educational resources