Great for realism and color portraits.
Solid inks are very concentrated to ensure maximum color saturation.
All of Solid Ink's tattoo inks are made in the USA with vegan glycerin and natural pigments.
- Aqua CAS #7732-18-5
- Proprietary blend of natural pigments
- Glycerin CAS #56-81-5
- Isopropyl Alcohol CAS #67-63-0
- Hamamelis CAS #84696-19-5
- The pigments used are absolutely non-toxic and non-hazardous, under the OSHA COMMUNICATION STANDARD (29 CFR 1910,1200)
- Most colors tested and approved by CTL lab in Bielefeld Germany for safety and skin reactivity complying with European legislation on tattoo colors
- Does NOT contain carcinogenic, reprotoxic or mutagenic substances
- Does NOT contain preservative substances
- Reactivity: Stable and will not occur polymerization
- Physical data: Appearance in various color liquid fluids. Most colors are water dispersible or soluble
- Handling the product: Keep the ink in a dry area, avoid heat and freezing. Ink is labeled with lot number for traceability, and expiration date to insure quality and safety use
DISCLAIMER:Do NOT use this tattoo ink in or around the eyes. Solid Ink recommends spot testing or consultation with a dermatologist. Keep in cool dry place away from heat. Do NOT freeze.
WARNING: We will not be responsible for FROZEN liquids. If you are ordering liquids such as inks, make sure to be at your address when the delivery driver arrives. You can do this by keeping close track of tracking numbers. Prolonged storage of liquids in cold (below freezing) areas will result in damaged product.