AbstractoAbstracto StudiosMiami, FL
"I've never seen a company put so much quality into their products and love into their service."
ADENNA® premium Self-Sealing Sterilization Pouches are designed for use in steam (vapor) and ethylene oxide (ETO) sterilization systems. They are manufactured with the utmost stringent quality control at an ISO certified facility.
- Triple heat, triple sealing process
- Blue tinted transparent film provides easy viewing of instruments and identifying any punctures or tears of the film.
- Medical grade paper, wet strength treated for high performance.
- Wide self-seal adhesive strip to easily and securely seal pouch.
- Perforated fold helps in folding the adhesive strip to form a tight seal.
- Corner tack seals prevent corners of pouch from curling after sterilization process.
- Thumb notch makes opening pouch easy.
- Large arrows that change colors making it easy to confirm sterilization is complete.
Size 3 1/2"x5 1/4"