KT Tape is a lightweight and comfortable solution for a multitude of painful injuries in muscles, ligaments, and tendons (soft tissue) that many tattoo artists suffer from. It provides external support that allows artists remain active in their work while recovering from injuries.
KT Tape creates neuromuscular feedback (called proprioception) that inhibits (relaxes) or facilitates stronger firing of muscles and tendons. This feedback creates support elements without the bulk and restriction commonly associated with wraps and heavy bracing. KT Tape gives you confidence to perform your best.
All instructional videos click here
- 100% SYNTHETIC microfibers for better aquatic performance
- UltraLite Elastic Core - for better support
- Secondskin Adhesive for use in extreme conditions
- Precut "I" strips for easy handling
- Includes protective travel case
- Reflective safety design for use in the dark
- Latex free for sensitive skin
- Step-by-step instructions for applying
- Includes twenty-10" precut "I" strips per roll